Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Currently

It is time for October currently! Thank you Farley for these awesome linkies! Holy cow how is it already October?! I'm not complaining I love the fall! Just hate how long October can feel for a teacher and with three HUGE IEPs this month... I am not sure if I will survive! 
Listening: My SF GIANTS have done it! They are on to the next round of the playoffs and will be taking on the Washington Nationals. So of course I am listening to the post game show while my sleepy pup is curled up next to me. 
Loving: Ok, it is finally starting to feel just a bit like fall. The nights are getting cooler and the days, well they are slowly moving towards crisp fall temperatures. 
I had my very favorite lettuce wraps for dinner tonight and I just can't get enough! What are you favorite lettuce wrap recipes? PLEASE SHARE!
And mustard yellow? well fall is in the air and I feel like mustard yellow is everywhere!!!!! I need some in my life, like now!
Thinking: Please be good to me IEPs, they are so time consuming and they take away from my beloved prep time! 
Wanting: I am desperately needing to do some fall shopping, and nap-time... just yes! 
Needing: Who else is in need of a break?! Is it thanksgiving yet? Sweets are a must right now, and a document camera is also on my list of major needs! 
Trick or Treat: My fall calendar number cards will be free for the month of fall! Grab them now! 


What are you currently up to? Link up with us! You can find the blank currently template for October at http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/.

Happy October! 
 photo Blogsignature_zps2db489c8.png

No comments:

Post a Comment