Monday, September 8, 2014

Hey Everyone!

Well I caved and finally started a blog! I am a total newbie and have no idea what I am doing so please go easy on me for the first few months until I get the hang of all this. 


Let me introduce myself a bit.
My name is Erin Carscadden Castillo and I am a newly married special education teacher in the Bay Area! I teach wonderful students with mild to moderate disabilities. I teach US history, World History, and Freshmen Health. It has been a rough transition to high school so far, but I believe I am starting to see light! Last year was my first year teaching and I taught 3rd through 5th graders with special needs. I love teaching and am really beginning to love creating my own products and making interactive activities that reach each of my special learners. 


If there is one thing you should know about me it should be that I loveeeeeee my puppy, Kyla. She is the sweetest little 16 pound beagle girl. I love taking her for walks, adventuring through stores (she is the best shopping partner), and taking her to meet other dogs. 

I am so excited to see where my passion for teaching takes me and can't wait to connect with more educators through this blog! 

Happy Blogging, 

 photo Blogsignature_zps2db489c8.png

No comments:

Post a Comment